- I am Seriously Depressed
- I am clinically depressed
- I am never going to write another poem
- I should write a novel
- I am never going to write anything at all
- My blog is a clusterfuck
- If I said this to you in real life I would feel insecure and be very quite after I told you
I am taking over the internet with my series of poems that I have been writing for my entire life.
I spent 20 months at a boarding school from the age of 16 to 18. It was in upstate New York in the woods.
I wasn’t there because my parents were rich I was there because I was “at risk.” (Quote taken from the school’s brochure.)
I have been writing poems about this boarding school for 5 years.
I can’t finish the “series.” I keep starting over.
- I will never write anything worthwhile
- This is my life’s work
- This is a masterpiece
- I will never finish this
I want you to recognize my accomplishments.
I want you to publish my book so that I will feel happy because life is a series of depressions which I pull out of via publications and sex and many hours playing video games on a very large computer screen.